Allied Heating & AC provides the very best in Lennox Pulse Furnace repair and service in the Milwaukee Metro and surrounding areas.
Southeastern Wisconsin's Most Affordable LENNOX DEALER!
- We specialize in Lennox Pulse Furnace repairs and service.
- Our service techs are certified and qualified to service and repair the Lennox Pulse Furnace.
Allied Heating & AC Lennox Pulse Furnace Tune-Up Checklist
Here are seventeen inspection points suggested for Lennox Pulse Furnaces
- If a simple visual inspection of your Lennox pulse furnace (or any other heating appliance) shows evidence of leaks, corrosion, or if the system is making strange noises or odors, call your heating service technician promptly as the equipment could be unsafe.
- Be sure that the building has working carbon monoxide detectors properly located and installed, especially where gas-fired heating equipment is in use.
1. Inspect the Lennox pulse furnace combustion air intake and exhaust PVC for condensate leaks and/or joint separations. Repair as necessary.
2. Inspect Lennox pulse furnace air diaphragm flapper material for dirt or deterioration and replace, if necessary. Air flapper material must be replaced every four years regardless of appearance.
3. Inspect Lennox pulse furnace purge blower for dirt build-up every year and clean, as necessary.
4. Inspect Lennox pulse furnace gas flapper material for dirt or deterioration. Replace entire assembly if flapper material is found to be worn.
5.Check the furnace combustion supply air blower wheel and clean, as necessary.
6. Inspect secondary heat exchanger for dirt build-up and clean, as necessary. Blower must be removed to do this check
7. Inspect Lennox pulse furnace heat exchanger assembly for any signs of corrosion or leakage. An air pressure test has been performed on the heat exchanger and exhaust venting system
8. Check all wiring for loose connections on the Lennox pulse furnace. Check for correct voltage.
9. Inspect stainless steel flexible gas connector for corrosion. Remember - Some soaps used for leak testing are corrosive to stainless steel. Failure to thoroughly rinse gas connector after leak check can lead to corrosion.
10. Inspect intake and exhaust pipe terminations to make sure they are free from obstruction.
11. Check the Lennox pulse furnace supply and manifold gas pressure. Adjust pressure, as necessary.
12. Check furnace firing rate by clocking gas meter.
13. Test oxygen/carbon dioxide level of flue gas to determine if proper combustion is taking place. For operating ranges, consult charts provided with testing instrument or unit information manual.
14. Test the Lennox pulse furnace exhaust carbon monoxide levels in flue gas. Level should never exceed 50PPM.
15. Check Lennox pulse furnace operating temperature rise and make sure proper speed is selected to match nameplate rating.
16. Check Lennox pulse furnace fan and limit controls for proper operation and setting.
(Refer to installation instructions)
17. Inspect Lennox pulse furnace condensate lines for free flow of condensate during operation.
Service Area For Allied Heating & A.C.
Below is a list of cities that Allied Heating & A.C. Services. If you do not see your city listed below don't be alarmed as we do service a bit outside of our regular Service Area. When we do service outside our service area there is the possibility of a delay with travel and in some cases weather. We Service and Repair Furnace's, Lennox Pulse Furnace's, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Zone Systems Ext......We are also a Bryant Dealer, Lennox Dealer, Triangle Tube Boiler Dealer, Crown Boiler Dealer, NTI Boiler Dealer, Munchkin Boiler Dealer, Burnham Boiler Dealer, Weil-McLain Boiler Dealer, Lochinvar Boiler Dealer and Peerless Boiler Dealer.